Our annual Norwegian Folk Arts, Crafts and Hobbies event was held at the Sept. 19th Lodge meeting at Christ Lutheran Church.
The fun and purpose of this annual evening is to uncover the hidden talents of our members.
Thanks to all 12 of our Cultural Night exhibitors! We had about 60 members in attendance at the first meeting of the 2008-2009 year. The exhibitors were:
- Solveig Lassen—Weaving, painting, and more
- Carolyn Figueiredo—Porcelain and Hardanger
- Christine Meloni—Literature and Cultural Skills
- Melanie Taylor—Woven bed coverlet
- Jinann Larson—spinning and knitting
- Ellen Haberlein—Heritage albums and scrapbooks
- Emilie Pade—Hardanger doily and ornaments
- Grace Bull—Embroidery
- Pat DeRoche—US stamp collection
- Rick Nelson—Norwegian stamp collection
- Bill DeRoche—Scroll saw projects
- Judy Kee—Photo restoration and heritage albums